Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A fast card!

Here is a fast and easy card I sent to my DD this weekend. The flower stamp is one from Gina K designs. I was smart when I first got the set and stamped quite a few with memento black ink and colored them with copics in several color schemes. They've sat on my desk for months and every once and a while I decide to use one in a card. I just ran some purple c/s through the Big Shot with the SU! dots embossing  folder - I had a certainly celery butterfly cut from the SU! butterfly die in my stash so I also ran it through the dots embossing folder - put a little pearl "ribbon" from Hobby Lobby on for the body -attached with a glue dot - and had a super fast card - took me like 5 mins - but thats only cuz the "ingredients" were mostly done. Oh yeah - I also used the SU!hole punching template thingie (whose proper name escapes me right now LOL) to make the little triangle design in the corners...you know - for a nonSU! demo - I sure to have ALOT and use ALOT of their supplies LOL

. I am hoping to create a little "stash" of ingredients for future fast cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment