Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

A CAS Thank YOU

This is another card from the gift set I made. Its actually the first CAS card I've made that I liked. It actually motivated me to try some more CAS cards. I posted another one yesterday.
I decided to make the whole gift set from SU! colors Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue and Crumb Cake. I got those colors from the color coach. I found them hard to work with - the blue seemed too bright but I enjoyed the challenge of making it work.
I decided that all the cards in this gift set would have a bit of the lace ribbon.
This card is always artichoke (so not obvious in the picture huh?). I used 1/2 of a crumb cake top note embossed with the SU! dots folder. I had purchased these  retired vanilla hodgepodge hardware from a SU! demo at SB expo.
Thanks for stopping by!!! Andrea

1 comment: