Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Birthday SHARON


Do you ever feel like a "bad" friend - or at least not a good one? I was talking to my dear friend (and SU! demo) Sharon and in the midst of talking she mentioned today was her BDAY ----what kinda friend am I that after all these years its not on my calendar???
So after we got off the phone I went to my stash of old old old SU! stuff and made the above card -Sharon loves bright colors so I think this green galore (which is retired) and tempting turqouise (which is still current) and old SU! PP fits the bill.
 
I love this style of card - not sure the name but its super easy. Below is another example I made. If you look at the last photo you can see the dimension and fun fold of the card - only bad thing - it doesn't fit into an A2 envelope..

Thanks for stopping by!!
Andrea

1 comment: