Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy 84th DAD - Our creative Corner Challenge

I'm trying to stick to my motivational plan of doing some challenges. Today I decided to do the one at Our Creative Corner
The challenge was to use turqoise and red.

My Dad's 84th Birthday is tomorrow so I thought I'd give it a try.

Well let me tell you -" the challenge" (read that hard part) wasn't the colors - it is HARD to make a masculine card!!!

Here is the envelope I made out of very old old old SU! dsp from years and years ago - so long ago that it isn't double sided!
I promise to make some other type of card - soon LOL but I thought my DAD would enjoy this fun fold.

Here is the side view - love these cards.
I have lots of pieces I made that didn't make it to this card so sometime soon I'll show you a card with the leftovers!
Thanks for stopping by. Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea :-) Thought I would stop by after seeing your post on the SCS forum about blogging.

    What a fantastic card for your Dad! You are so right about masculine cards being hard but you sure nailed it and I am sure your Dad will love it and cherish it.

    {{hugs}}
    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea, I saw your post on SCS too, and came by for a visit. You have some lovely cards here, and I agree your Dad will LOVE your creation. Best wishes, Shaz

    ReplyDelete