Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thank you in Pink and Grey


I had the "guts" of this card sitting on my desk for ever!!! I wanted to play with the colors Pink Pirhouette and Grey from SU! for a while but after I cut the cardstock, rouned the corners and tied the bow -- my mojo or inspiration or whatever you call it - vanished. Boom GONE. So this card to be sat on my desk for a couple of months. Unti today. I needed a thank you card for a sweet lady and decided to give this a go.

It isn't very original in that during SU! Sale-a-bration the Bliss set was often shown with accent pearls - but you know what - it still looks soft and pretty - just what I was going for.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the pearls with the flourish! It is so soft and pretty! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete