Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

More of the Thank You Card Gift Set

Todays post includes more of the note cards I made as a Thank You gift for a family that hosted my DD for a few days. I was really hesitant to sent them - I know this family appreciates hand made items but I don't know - I wasn't sure if it was too forward to send my cards...my insecurity showing I suppose.

I decided to make all the cards in SU! Bashful Blue, Always Artichocke and Crumb Cake. Mainly cuz I had lots of those colors LOL.

I also wanted all the cards to have a common item of crochet ribbon trim that I got from Hobby Lobby.
(which I sadly used up and they changed the pattern when I went back)
The stamps were an assortment from my stash.

This first picture is the box I made for the cards. The denim layer is more of the leg from a pair of cutoff blue jeans. The iris is an old single stamp I had in my stash and I had to carefully stamp it so it was a grouping.

More blue jeans - this is actually the other 1/2 of the denim top note from the card the other day. I water colored the bird which is from the now (sadly) retired SU! Friends 24-7. Good thing I'm NOT a demo cuz this is my favorite ever stamp set and I will use it for ever and ever!
I was hesitant about this one because I wasn't sure they would need a Birthday Card but I really liked the card and included it. The bird is from SU! Nature Walk.


 Some more of the Iris stamp (my fav flower). I sent a few more cards but can't find the pix for them. Ok I've rambled enough - if you've stuck around this long -----THANKS for visiting.

Hope to be back tomorrow with a few challenges - If I FINISH them LOL
Andrea

1 comment: