Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

PPA 106 and Alacardmonkey 69 Challenges

So far my goal of working on challenges has indeed brought me into my crafting space more!! Life is getting a bit hectic lately and the name of my blog is so true - crafting keeps me sane! Its like a big hug -a trip to the beach - an escape from the world for a bit isn't it?

I decided to use up some of my stash on this card - actually if you look at the second picture you'll see the notecard box I made (from a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers). I decided to slowly make cards to fill up this box and leave it looking pretty on my desk till I need the cards.

This is a gatefold card.
It's for the challenge of  Pals  Paper Arts Dress for Sucess - 1 punch, 1 designer paper and 1 sentiment

http://www.palspaperarts.com/2011/08/ppa106-dress-for-success.html

It doesn't show up on this picture (I took it at night in the rain - not smart I know :)  )but the baja breeze cardstock layer is stamped in versamark with the floral image from Vintage Vogue
This card also meets the requirements of A La Card Monkey for a thinking of you card.

http://alacardmonkey.blogspot.com/

I just found this website - looks like a fun place and I'll definately be back!!

Do you like the big pearl on my card?? My favorite sandals broke and it had these pearls on the straps  - so I cut them off and have them on my table to add to projects.

This is the barebones of the box. I put a ribbon with sparkly things hanging down but haven't figured out how I want to embellish it yet.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I love the ribbon. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete